Company: H&K Group, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
H&K Group, Inc.H&K does not discriminate in employment
opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, or any
other characteristic protected by law. We are always looking for
the best, most qualified people to join our team.Pre-employment
drug testing (EOE)Great Benefits offered!Location:
US-PA-BernvilleJob ID: 2020-1293Category: ContractingJob Type:
Regular Full-TimeOverviewLandis Deck & Sons, a division of The
H&K Group, Inc. is looking for the ideal Pipe Foreman! The
foreman directs activities of workers concerned with construction
of highways, pipelines, or other construction projects.Great
benefits including 100% paid medical insurance for you and your
family! ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to read blueprints and job related documents. Record
daily events in job diary.
- Schedules materials, equipment and work for the crew. Analyze
crew SIP's to create site SIP's.
- Obtains quantities from crews and prepare for billing process
- Analyzes cost reports for production adjustments. Accurately
code onsite costs and control them.
- Conducts site meetings. Attend E&S meetings and Job
- Communicates goals and purposes effectively. Lead and
demonstrate by example.
- Influences and enforces company values. Recognizes
misalignments with company values and culture and ensures
- Understands and anticipates customer's needs.
- Understands business practices within the organization.
Understands the importance of repeat business.
- Communicates with customer representatives and represents the
Company professionally.H&K provides complete heavy civil
contracting and construction materials solutions with safety,
speed, quality, efficiency and value. Beginning as a small family
business a half century ago, we are now a dynamic group of
vertically integrated companies that has been growing and
prospering for 50 years.Thank you for your interest in employment
with H&K Group, Inc. At H&K, we invest in our people,
providing the essential training, instruction and supervisory
support that they need to develop and grow within our company. We
acknowledge that H&K's strength and success is directly related
to our employees and the talents, dedication and job performance
they exemplify. We seek dynamic, motivated people who are driven to
make a difference.PI177511857
Keywords: H&K Group, Inc., Reading , Pipe Foreman, Other , Bernville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!