COORDINATOR, CONVENTION SERVICES
Company: Hershey Entertainment & Resorts
Posted on: June 25, 2022
This Position is responsible for administrative and event
support to the convention services department of the Hershey
Job Functions (Items marked with an asterisk are essential
functions of this position):
- Coordinate and distribute event information in order to assist
convention services team with planning and execution of events.
Review all paperwork to ensure completion and accuracy.*
- Compile and distribute client resumes with appropriate timing
in order to maintain a consistent and reliable process for
organizing and executing events. Ensure all information is shared
with appropriate team members and departments.*
- Maintain and update all event order changes and ensure the
Master book is always current. Email daily change sheet to
- Handle administrative duties in support of convention services.
Process purchase orders, submit VIP amenity requests, and handle
guest shipping. Coordinate delivery and pickup of goods and
services for events.*
- Greet on-site client and inspect meeting space before the start
of event, to ensure that space is properly setup in accordance with
the BEO. As needed, arrange for corrections and adjustments to meet
- Collect and input final counts for events, coordinate billing
and logistics, and update event information in CRM system.*
- Assist convention services team with detailing both on-site and
offsite events, as assigned. Obtain function details, guarantee
counts, and collect payment. Coordinate events on day-of-event to
ensure fulfillment of client orders.
- Conduct follow-up correspondence with clients including, but
not limited to, surveys, memos, thank you letters, and evaluation
forms. Gather and distribute feedback as needed.
- Attend all applicable department meetings to gather and
distribute necessary information to all stakeholders.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of Hospitality/Tourism, Food & Beverage
AND/OR related experience.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Proficient working with details on a daily basis for prolonged
periods of time.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, which includes some
weekends and holidays.
- Proficient working with Google Apps, especially Gmail.
- Must be friendly, team oriented, and customer focused
- Must have a valid Drivers' License
- Completion of high school or GEDAdditional Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including
Excel and Word.
- Familiarity with event management software, particularly
Delphi.Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
- Reaching Forward Occasional (
- Climbing Stairs Frequent (34-66%) (ft maximum height)
- Lifting Occasional (
- Reaching Overhead Occasional (
- Finger Dexterity Frequent (34-66%)
- Hand/Eye Coordination Frequent (34-66%)
- Stooping Occasional (
- Bending Occasional (
- Sitting Frequent (34-66%)
- Standing Occasional (
- Walking Frequent (34-66%)
- This job requires a good sense of vision (either corrected or
uncorrected). Visual ability to operate moving equipment such as a
car, truck, golf carts, etc.
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work
at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using
- This job regularly requires verbal communication of detailed
information to others either by phone or in person.
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or
fingers (Repetitive motion).
- The position is subject to both environmental conditions.
Activities occur inside and outside.Nothing in this job description
restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Hershey Entertainment & Resorts, Reading , COORDINATOR, CONVENTION SERVICES, Other , Hershey, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!