Security Guard - Hiring Immediately
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Security Officer - Now Hiring!
You've got the right skills. What you need is the right opportunity
to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're hiring!
Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work assignments
and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional training
programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class security
services. And every industry counts on us because we're the very
best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too.
In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest
privately owned security services company in the world. We're
experts at protecting people and assets. We're also growing
everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a sharp,
talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service,
you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to
expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional
opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and thrive -
here, too, as a Security Officer.
At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important so we provide
competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're in. We're
growing our team here in Lebanon, PA.
Compensation: $16.00 / Hour + $500 Sign-On Bonus After 60 Days
Shift: All Shifts
About the job:
- You will ensure smooth processing of inbound and outbound truck
- You're an expert using client provided software, paperwork, and
procedures to direct and control traffic flow
- You will audit and complete logistic paperwork with
- You will show professionalism over the phone and in face to
- You are responsible for performing security patrols as dictated
by client agreement
- You are the first to provide rapid response in critical
- You will continuously observe, survey assigned area and
complete reporting activities
- You are proactive in problem identification and resolution
following established protocols
- You will provide world class customer service to the Client and
their transport agents
This is a mostly indoor, climate-controlled position that requires
you to be ready to think on your feet, and interact with a steady
stream of inbound and outbound transportation workers. Technology
comfortability is strongly encouraged, as well as the ability to
follow procedures and notice deviations on paperwork and processes.
The ability to work with a team of fellow officers to accomplish
fluid and smooth communication between the Client, transportation
drivers, and other GardaWorld employees is critical. Periodic
exterior security patrols are required.
- You need a High School education or equivalent (Diploma or
- You can pass an extensive screening process
- If You have previous Security, Military, Law Enforcement
experience You are strongly encouraged to apply
- If you have previous logistics experience, high volume data
processing, or other analytical experience you might be exactly the
If you want a real career opportunity where you're part of a
dynamic supportive team that's dedicated to your success, check us
out. We're a global organization that embraces our cultural
diversity and we promote engagement, communication, and sharing
ideas across all our teams. At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of
room to grow - and that's just for starters. Explore your future
with us today.
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Reading , Security Guard - Hiring Immediately, Other , Myerstown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!