Company: Keystone Industries
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Keystone Industries is currently seeking a General Manufacturing
Laborer 2nd Shift for our Myerstown, PA location.
Position Title:General Manufacturing Laborer 2nd ShiftShift:M-F,
3:00 PM 11:30 PMDUTIES: Produce quality medical device and
non-medical device products consistent with the manufacturing,
inspection and testing procedures of Keystone. Assemble, process,
test, pack, label and repair product manufactured in the Extrusion
department.1. Produce quality products consistent with the
manufacturing, inspection and testing procedure of the company.
2. Maintain current Good Manufacturing Practices and Good
Documentation Practices in accordance with FDA and ISO
3. Perform additional duties assigned by the company as needed.
4. Maintain a clean and orderly work area on a daily basis.
5. Follow all company procedures relating to safety.EDUCATION: No
specific education required, but must be able to speak, write and
read English. PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE:As applicable, previous
experience in a manufacturing environment is desired. Only trained
and qualified employees are permitted to operate equipment.REQUIRED
1. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and either sit or stand for
long periods as necessary.
2. Strong attention to detail to ensure product quality is
maintained throughout processing.
3. Willingness to learn and work as part of a team.
4. Where applicable, must have mechanical ability and knowledge in
the operation of machinery.Benefits:
Enriched Medical Plan w/company provided HRA
Voluntary Dental coverage
Voluntary Vision Plan
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Medical & Dependent Care
401K Retirement Savings Plan
401K Safe Harbor Employer Contribution of 3% Gross Wages
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Voluntary Term Life/Accident/Disability
Great work/life balance
All-inclusive company-sponsored Family Weekend in the Poconos
Keywords: Keystone Industries, Reading , Laborer, Other , Myerstown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!