Posted on: June 25, 2022
Apply Today!Position Title: - Food and Beverage
AttendantImmediate Supervisor: - Food and Beverage Supervisor
- The Food And Beverage Attendant is responsible for consistently
delivering results that contribute to the overall success of the
hotel by accomplishing performance objectives covering the
breakfast and evening social.
- Provide the highest quality of service in all interactions with
guest and clients according to standards.
- Prepare and/or transport all food and beverage items and
associated supplies, equipment, and materials to and from buffet
- Monitor area to ensure adequate supplies of food, beverage,
plates, utensils, napkins, condiments, etc. are available to serve
all guests; replenish buffet items and areas as necessary. -
- Follow preparation methods, times, quality and presentation
standards. - Follow standards regarding the monitoring of taste,
appearance, serving temperatures, portion sizes, and garnishing
- Welcome and greet guests and respond to request in a prompt and
- Provide guests with coffee and/or newspaper. - Provide coloring
books/placemats for children.
- Maintain clean, neat, and well-organized work and buffet areas,
which includes but is not limited to carts, ovens, sinks,
refrigerator/freezer, service areas, walls, floors, sneeze guards,
and counters. - Empty trash receptacles, clean and clear tables as
- Adheres to all health, sanitation, and cleanliness standards
that meet state and local Health Board inspections, brand standards
and hotel requirements. -
- Comply with all health, safety, sanitation, and cleanliness,
and alcohol services standards that meet federal, state and local
laws, brand standards and hotel requirements.
- Assist in the set-up and breakdown of the meeting room. -
Serve, maintain, and clean for all food and beverage service as
part of all hotel meetings.
- During slower times and at end of shift, clean the lobby area.
- This includes cleaning windows and doors, wipe down end tables
and telephone, vacuum rugs, restock the coffee bar and restock the
paper and nonperishable items that are kept in the lobby
- Check the working condition of equipment in accordance with
specifications. - Report all unsafe or malfunctioning equipment,
safety hazards, or any other maintenance and repair needs to
- Transfer the daily par level of food from the freezer to the
fridge for evening social and next days breakfast and prep items
for the following day.
- Put all food item away when orders arrive including removing
items from cartons and dating appropriate items, etc
- Thoroughly clean the breakfast and evening social area at
conclusion; wipe all tables and counters, vacuum floor, spot clean
with carpet machine if spills occur, mop, take out trash, dissemble
and clean all coffee and juice machines, clean all dishes used
during breakfast and evening social, etc.
- Job may require that you open early to accommodate group
- Job may require that you are open later to accommodate guests;
therefore your hours will be extended.
- Must be able to lift and carry 30 pounds; push and pull 60
- Must be thoroughly familiar with Associate Handbook. Associate
must adhere to all work rules, procedures, and policies established
by the company, including, but not limited to, those contained in
the Associate Handbook.
- Must maintain certification a responsible vendor training if
alcohol is served at your respective property.
- Assist in cleaning public spaces and other departments as time
- Perform other duties as assigned. - -
Keywords: Hilton, Reading , Breakfast Attendant, Other , Ephrata, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!