Company: Hershey Entertainment & Resorts
Posted on: June 25, 2022
"For Internal applicants, the Internal posting period for this
position is 6/7/2022 through 6/14/2022."
- Responsible for assisting guests with their luggage during
check-in or check-out
- Valet parking for outside guests at breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Advising guests of various conditions of travel
- Assisting guests with road maps and directions to various
attractions in the Hershey area
- Assisting with overnight guest valet parking and coordinating
valet billing and inventory of cars
- Receiving and delivering packages for various departments of
- Policing area around the main entrance of the Lodge
- Greeting and directing guests near front drive
- Maintaining cleanliness of main entrance and front drive; and
reporting any maintenance or safety problems
- Maintaining a neat and orderly appearance at all times;
performing other duties as may be assigned by the Bell Captain or
Guest Service Manager.Basic Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid PA driver's license and verified good driving
- Previous work experience helpful.
- Friendly, courteous, hospitable attitude toward guests
- Must be able to work varying shifts between 6:00 am and 12:00
pm based on operational needs, including weekends, weekdays and
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift and bend for majority of
- Ability to work in varying temperatures.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on
union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet schedule
requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend
hours.Nothing in this job description restricts management's right
to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Hershey Entertainment & Resorts, Reading , BELL PERSON, Other , Hershey, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!