CNC Fabricator Level I
Company: Morgan Truck Body
Posted on: August 7, 2022
$2,500 sign-on bonus!COMPANY BACKGROUND:Morgan Corporation is
the largest manufacturer of medium duty freight and refrigerated
van and truck bodies in North America. Founded in 1952, as a small
welding shop in Morgantown, Pennsylvania, on the site where
Conestoga wagons were manufactured through the late 1800s, we have
experienced tremendous growth and continue to look for additional
expansion opportunities around the world. With a total of fourteen
manufacturing and six service facilities strategically located
across the U.S. and Canada, Morgan is able to provide the quality,
service, and prompt delivery our customers expect. A subsidiary of
J.B. Poindexter, a privately held diversified manufacturing
company, Morgan Corporation offers a vast variety of career
opportunities, internally as well as within the J.B. Poindexter
family of companies. We offer competitive salaries and progressive
benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance,
disability plans, 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and
more. We pride ourselves in team member development, performance,
recognition, and a culture of diversity and respect. Whether you
are taking the next step of your career or just beginning, joining
Morgan's winning team means being part of a great home away from
home. You will be challenged. You will be proud. KEY DUTIES &
- Setup and Operate CNC press brakes, laser equipment, and
- Work and adhere to all safety policies within the work area and
throughout the company.
- Properly and safely operate required tools both
- Fully understand quality policies and have minimum or zero
defects per unit.
- Ability to read and or interpret work orders and apply to task
- Team member actively participates and supports PPS, 5S and
- Perform task within allotted RE time.
- Flex within functional areas as needed.
- Assist with on the job training of team members.
- Work with little or no supervision.
- Meet physical requirements which include lifting up to 35lbs,
standing for long periods, bending, stooping, reaching and
- Perform other duties as required by management.EXPERTISE
- Must be able to understand and operate computer controlled
fabrication equipment similar to bending press brakes and laser
- Must understand and comprehend numerically driven equipment and
be able to efficiently setup and operate the equipment (training
will be provided).
- Must be able to accurately measure and check part dimensions
using a tape measure, calipers, and part drawings.
- Must be able to efficiently use a computer to adjust and tune
precision machines to optimize fabrication performance.
- Must be able to notice details that affect performance and
troubleshoot errors to restore operations.
- Must perform safety checks
- Must perform preventative maintenance.
- Must be able to read and interpret blue prints for special
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED required.
- Must be able to work required schedule including overtime.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: This job operates in a manufacturing plant
environment. While performing the duties of this job, the team
member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member
frequently is required to stand (sometimes for extended periods);
walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and
arms, and lift up to 35 pounds. The team member may, at times, sit,
bend, stoop, squat, reach overhead, or crawl (may be in confined
spaces). The team member is expected to perform repetitive tasks
using their hands, and have the ability to climb ladders and/or
work in high places. J.B. Poindexter & Co., Inc. provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
training.#LI-TK1PandoLogic. Keywords: Assembler, Location:
Morgantown, PA - 19543
Keywords: Morgan Truck Body, Reading , CNC Fabricator Level I, Other , Morgantown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!