Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description Experience the Luthercare Difference!The best
and the brightest always have choices in our industry. If you have
what it takes, we have what you want! Activities Assistants are
vitally important to Luthercare and we are committed to providing a
supportive and satisfying working environment. We are seeking team
members with an exceptional amount of compassion and dedication to
be part of an incredible team that helps to ensure our residents
receive the best quality of care.Part-time, 48 hours biweekly,
mostly middays and weekends.*Must have a Covid-19 vaccination card
or provide acceptable exemption formWhat you do:
- Plans, organizes and schedules activities to provide for a
structured therapeutic environment.
- Communicates with staff members regarding resident progress and
coordinates efforts to improve programs while minimizing
- Adheres to all facility and governmental regulations
documenting attendance, progress and all pertinent information
- Maintains accurate records of activity participation,
hydration, etc., utilizing the appropriate forms. Completes
activity assessments for residents as needed.
- Develops base of knowledge about each resident. From this
knowledge: plans, schedules and implements one-on-one
visits/activities and group activities with residents as
- Helps in maintaining proper utilization of volunteer
- Assists with basic care needs of residents including, but not
limited to, serving meals and assisting with consumption when
appropriate, hydration needs, transportation of residents and
general housekeeping/organization of activity areas.
- Provides necessary food supply for activities and completes
supply order forms as needed.Workplace BENEFITS
- Dental and Vision Insurance that includes spousal and family
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Recruitment Bonus, bring your friends!
- Childcare DiscountsIf you have what it takes, make a difference
and come be part of our Community!Apply Now!Find us on Facebook and
InstagramEOE / Drug & Tobacco-Free WorkplaceJob Type:
Keywords: LUTHERCARE, Reading , Activity Assistant, Other , Columbia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!