Food Transporter at 1) Store 0001
Company: Doug Logan
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionGood Burrito Co is looking for a part-time (15-20
hours/week) Food Transporter to join our team! We've got two
locations and we need you to help transport the goods. You're the
one who oversees and manages inventory so we're always stocked and
always ready to build the perfect burrito. We like our Queso
smooth, not lumpy. Coincidentally, that's how we like our
restaurant to run also.Responsibilities:
- Delivering food/inventory in a timely and professional
- Packaging and preparing inventory for delivery.
- Overseeing, buying and ordering of food and supplies.
- Must have a valid state driver's license and be able to drive a
company owned vehicle.
- Works well with others and is a team player.
- Friendly and approachable with a positive attitude.
- Excellent communicator and listenerAbout the Company:Not long
ago, three guys had a dream of sharing their love of burritos with
as many locals as possible. Turns out Elizabethtown was in need of
a good burrito shop serving up locally sourced ingredients with a
twist. We've been doing just that since 2015.Serving excellent food
in a creative environment and warm atmosphere is a noble thing.
Being a gathering place for the community is a worthy endeavor.
But, giving back to the community and supporting the people that
influence our future and keep our community running ...that's
valuable! That's our mission. Here at Good Burrito we want to do
more than serve good food, we want to DO GOOD!A portion of our
proceeds go to support charitable organizations within our
community. We are committed to strengthening the lives of those
around us and we have written it into our business model.
Keywords: Doug Logan, Reading , Food Transporter at 1) Store 0001, Other , Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!