Company: Morgan Truck Body
Posted on: August 7, 2022
$2,500 sign-on bonus!Hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM Monday - Friday
with some Saturday OTPOSITION SUMMARY:Purchase all indirect
material and shop supplies using history reports and other input
from authorized departments and management and handle the creation
and flow of all shop work orders and other necessary paper flow.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains all Purchase Order due dates and comments in our
- Maintains all MRO purchases and budget requirements.
- Communicates to Maintenance item information that will or might
affect our maintenance and repair Plans.
- Communicates to Receiving any hot orders or incoming shortages
while ensuring order reaches needed destination.
- Audit items ordered and accuracy of items received.
- Assigns proper accounting codes to invoices and controls the
paperwork flow for all MRO requests.
- Communicates and corrects all accounting issues with MRO
- Completes any other assigned task of the Department
- Creates and processes work order packages for operations and
controls the process flow of work orders.
- Must be highly organized, highly motivated and have good
- High level of success in this position is a stepping stone to a
salaried buyer planner position. EXPERTISE REQUIRED/MINIMUM
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 2 years in Manufacturing
Materials or Warehousing preferred.
- Working knowledge of materials required for MRO.CODE OF ETHICS:
Morgan requires the highest standard of ethics in all business
dealings, in particular with customers, suppliers, advisors,
employees and authorities. This position shall actively ensure that
his/her own activities and those of all employees within the
project meet this obligation. Morgan's critical standards and
procedures related to expected conduct are detailed on the company
website. This position is expected to be familiar with these
policies and ensure that they are implemented in all areas of
control. SAFETY: Safety is paramount on any Morgan operation. This
position is expected to be familiar with the company's safety
program and enforce the safety policy always. Never walk past an
unsafe act. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This job
operates in a manufacturing plant environment. While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or
hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands
to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. J.B.
Poindexter & Co., Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.#LI-TK1PandoLogic. Keywords:
Material Handler, Location: Morgantown, PA - 19543
Keywords: Morgan Truck Body, Reading , Materials Clerk, Other , Morgantown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!