Company: Hoss's Steak & Sea House
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position: ServerStatus: Non-Exempt HourlySupervisor: Dining Room
Manager / Shift ManagerJob Classification: Food ServicePosition
Summary:Our Servers spend the most face-time with our guests and
are key to delivering the Hosspitality our guests expect. We are
looking for individuals who will deliver this Guest-First service
by providing a genuine, pleasant, and meaningful interaction, that
is professional, appropriate, and tailored to each guests needs.
Essential to this position are strong communication and listening
skills, strong menu knowledge, and high levels of organization and
accuracy. Servers must be able to use descriptive language and to
read non-verbal cues such as body language. In providing this
Guest-First service, our servers respond urgently to guest
concerns. They resolve guest complaints, and they exceed guest
- Must be able to efficiently and accurately operate computer
- Lifting and carrying trays containing dinners and beverages
weighing up to45 pounds throughout the shift.
- Frequent bending and stooping.
- Working by standing and walking the entire shift.
- Operating beverage machines.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.Required
Keywords: Hoss's Steak & Sea House, Reading , Server, Other , Pottsville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!