Travel: Surg Tech I (OR)
Company: Integrated Resources, Inc ( IRI )
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Position title: Surg Tech I (OR)
Location: Ephrata, PA
Duration: 3 months
Shift/Schedule: Mon - Friday; 0900-1730. No call, No Holidays, No
- A surgical technologist is present within the operation room
and provides help to surgeons, nurses, and
- The technologist will hand necessary instruments to the
surgeon, so that the surgery can be more easily be
- It is important to be able to anticipate which devices the
surgeon will use, so that no time is lost.
- Certain equipment may also be monitored by the technologist,
such as machinery relating to the observance of vital
- Set up and maintain surgical field, collaborating with nurses
and doctors and assisting where required.
- Assemble, transport, and retrieve surgical equipment, ensuring
all pieces leave the room.
- Keep all needed surgical equipment at the ready, including
sterile linens, saline, lights, suction machines, etc.
- Inspect, maintain, decontaminate, and repair surgical
equipment, keeping inventory records up to date.
- Conduct pre- and post-surgery patient care, including shaving,
transporting, and applying dressings.
- Experienced Surgical Tech in multiple specialties
- Strong Client experience preferred.
- Require BLS from AHA.
- Required CST certification.
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc ( IRI ), Reading , Travel: Surg Tech I (OR), Other , Ephrata, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!