Continuous Improvement Specialist
Company: Hain Celestial Group
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The Continuous Improvement Specialist works directly with
operations to drive positive change in our operation. This
individual is responsible for engaging members of our team to solve
problems and implement processes which prevent losses from
reoccurring. This individual will work cross departmentally with
operations, quality, maintenance and EHS to build a better
organization every day. The Continuous Improvement Leader is a
creative thinker who is able to inspire a team to challenge
existing processes and develop more efficient ways of working.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage the operations team in the development of standard
- Lead/facilitate Continuous Improvement brainstorming,
prioritizing, or ideation sessions
- Facilitate Kaizen events, project sessions, brainstorming, etc.
events at shopfloor
- Support development of standards training material
- Facilitate Corrective And Preventative Action (CAPA) reviews
with area stakeholders to identify root causes and
- prevent reoccurrence of issues
- Manage and drive productivity projects for the assigned
- Teach LEAN tools principles to team members throughout the
- Utilize LEAN methodologies and problem-solving tools to drive a
structured approach to continuous improvement.
- Write Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the functional
- Own productivity projects which will deliver dollars to the
- Develop dashboards reports as a power user of our Manufacturing
Execution System (MES)
- 2- 5 years' experience in a Plant Operations, Engineering, or
Continuous Improvement role or related capacity
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in engineering, industrial science,
business, or another relevant field with an emphasis on
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical
- Knowledge of basic LEAN principles
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills;
ability to define problems, collect data,establish facts and draw
- Familiar with basic computer concepts and operations;
proficient on Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow, handle multiple
projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand all safety requirements and
- Ability to perform any necessary physical labor.
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand the primary
language(s) used in the workplace.
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to deal effectively with a
diversity of individuals at various organizational levels.
- Understanding of basic principles of the SQF program and other
food safety policies/procedures
Compensation and Benefits:
- $80,000-$90,000 (commensurate with experience and
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Legal and identity protection insurance
- Pet insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Commuter benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Adoption assistance
- Parental Leave
Hain Celestial is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative
action employer. The Company does not discriminate based on race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, expression, genetic information, protected
veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable
federal, state or local law.
If you need accommodations for any part of the employment process
because of a disability, please send an e-mail to talent @hain.com
or call 516-587-5000 to let us know the nature of your request.
Keywords: Hain Celestial Group, Reading , Continuous Improvement Specialist, Other , Mountville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!