Machine Operator II
Company: DHL (Deutsche Post)
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Machine Operator II Role Profile
The Machine Operator II is responsible for debagging inventory for
repacking or blending, preparing bulk bags for use on the
production line, maintain a clean work area, and changing waste
product bulk bags. Also responsible for understanding all quality
specifications associated with the machinery and operating
equipment in compliance with those standards. Must accurately
maintain logs and data sheets associated with work orders and
equipment. The role reports directly to the shift supervisor.
* Debag product from inventory for re-bagging and blending.
* Change waste product bulk bags as needed.
* Report and fix any product packaging that is damaged.
* Check all labeling on products to ensure accuracy.
* Maintain all quality specifications associated with the machinery
and operating equipment.
* Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a neat, clean
and orderly fashion.
* Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards.
* Move products and materials using a forklift.
* Perform any other duties as instructed by management.
Required Education and Experience:
* Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a
forklift-training program within the first 30 days of employment,
* High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
* Three months warehouse experience, preferred
* Six months forklift operation experience, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: DHL (Deutsche Post), Reading , Machine Operator II, Other , Annville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!