Coordinator Business Operations, Oncology
Company: Takeda Pharmaceutical
Posted on: January 27, 2023
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge.
About the role: As Coordinator Business Operations, Oncology, you
will be part of the Oncology Therapeutic Area Unit ("OTAU") and
will serve as a point of contact relating to the timely preparation
and processing of various contracting requests required to support
the Oncology Therapeutic Area Unit ("OTAU"). You will collaborate
with Takeda's R&D legal department to develop and implement
business processes to negotiate, execute, and track contracts
relative to the needs of our OTAU business partners. You will also
ensure contracts meet the needs of the global project teams, are
executed promptly, and outline associated risks.
How you will contribute:
- Collaborate with personnel across Takeda to ensure efficient
processes and communications.
- Contribute to the maintenance of Vendor Network Strategies
- Oversee and support important business operations activities
and the implementation of non-pipeline projects; specifically
support the Oncology Therapeutic Area Unit ("OTAU") strategy and
developing assets within its portfolio.
- Partner with other members of the OTAU Business Excellence team
and supports the business in reaching strategic goals.
- Align OTAU business strategies and plans and support
cross-group corporate projects; including partnerships with
R&D, Commercial, etc.
- Serve as a point of contact within the Contracts and
Transaction Team for our business partners across the
- Support the alignment and collaboration with important team
members to establish and maintain seamless contract processes and
terms (Vendor, Legal, Procurement, Finance, etc.).
- Use the systems/tools needed to provide visibility across
activities (i.e., Smartsheet, OneNote).
- Contribute to the review of contractual documents, which may
include confidentiality agreements, evaluation agreements,
consulting agreements, master service agreements, HCP engagements,
business development, manufacturing services agreements, and
statements of work (including task and change orders).
- Escalates business-critical issues effecting operations and
management to leadership.
- Support the department goals in developing network
- Manage all OTAU contracts and amendments (including HCP
engagement's, MSA's, SRA's, SOW's, CDA's, etc.).
- Become proficient with Takeda systems, including Ariba,
DocuSign, Adobe, MS Office, Smartsheet, etc.
- Collaborate with Procurement, Legal, and Ethics & Compliance to
support the goals of the business.
- Ability to identify risks to multiple ongoing activities and
propose appropriate risk response strategies.
- Ability to manage complex internal and external resources
(people, information, technologies, and time) under compressed
timelines. Minimum Requirements/Qualifications:
- BS/BA or equivalent degree
- 2-5 years of relevant contracts management or operations
related experience in supply chain or pharmaceutical or
- Basic knowledge of pharmaceutical development, and must
demonstrate knowledge of several allied fields, such as legal,
procurement or manufacturing.
- Clinical, drug development and/or project management experience
a plus What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and
Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement More about us: At Takeda, we are
transforming patient care through the development of novel
specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support
programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and
empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating
careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in
everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace,
in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to
deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the
Absent an approved religious or medical reason, all US field-based
employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, as a condition of
Base Salary Range: $ 54,600-$78,000, based on candidate
professional experience level. Employees may also be eligible for
Short-term and Long-Term Incentive benefits as well. Employees are
eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance,
401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days &
Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid Volunteer Time
Off. The final salary offered for this position may take into
account a number of factors including, but not limited to,
location, skills, education, and experience.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce
and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship
status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status,
status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other
protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and
local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceutical, Reading , Coordinator Business Operations, Oncology, Other , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!