Bulk Adjuvant Manufacturing Operator II
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Site Name: USA - Pennsylvania - Marietta
Posted Date: Jan 12 2023
As a Bulk Adjuvant Manufacturing Operator II, you will Operate and
interact with equipment and automation systems and assembles
components in order to support manufacturing operations. Equipment
used but not limited to includes Adjuvant Skid, Portable Vessels,
Buffer Preparation, Filter Integrity in classified areas.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities
to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the
* Operate processing equipment in classified areas in accordance
with SOPs, to include Adjuvant Skid, Portable Vessels, and Filter
* Operate processing equipment in accordance with SOPs, in all
classified areas (Grade A/B/C).
* Actively participate in troubleshooting processes and equipment
problems as well as assisting the supervisor in completing all
necessary paperwork associated with investigations, deviations and
* Actively participate in the creation and revision of batch
records, standard operating procedures, protocols, and all other
* Troubleshoot process equipment and interact with maintenance
* Demonstrate proficiency as outlined in training requirements for
equipment systems and position.
* Responsible for loading and unloading materials, labeling
according to SOPs, assembling valves, connectors, and other
equipment and tools using Aseptic technique.
* Recognize and report deviations or potential issues immediately
to the management team.
* Perform all job responsibilities in compliance with applicable
regulations, guidelines, policies, standard operating procedures,
and industry practice and Industrial Excellence initiatives.
* Communicate and report status of equipment maintenance related
issues to the area supervisor / manager and assist with actions
necessary to resolve issues.
* Work on any assignment as directed.
* Perform all job responsibilities in compliance with applicable
EHS / GMP regulations, guidelines, policies, GSK standard operating
& safety procedures, and industry practice and Industrial
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to
achieve our goals:
* Bachelor's degree in a biological, chemical science, engineering
or degree in other discipline if sufficient technical depth has
been achieved from professional experience.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 2+ years manufacturing production, cGMP experience
* In lieu of degree, candidates with sufficient technical depth
achieved from professional experience in an Aseptic environment may
* Mechanical aptitude required in order to operate scales and PH
* The capability to maintain attention to detail and quality and a
high level of integrity and confidentiality, while completing
multiple or repetitive tasks and meeting timelines and
* Ability to read, understand, follow and comply with technical and
written documents (SOPs.)
* Ability to work around acids, bases, oxidizers and cleaning
solvents while wearing appropriate PPE.
* Ability to perform calculations using simple mathematical
formulas using fractions, percentages and significant numbers. The
ability to measure volume and weight.
* Must be able to follow detailed processing instructions, clearly
and accurately documenting all necessary batch documentation.
* Basic computer skills required.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do
and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along
with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK
focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation,
performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate
the following capabilities:
* Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and
applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
* Managing individual and team performance.
* Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming
challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
* Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
* Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in
* Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and
share learning both internally and externally.
* Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
* Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative,
motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
* Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted
stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
* Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose - to unite
science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together -
so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and
deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns - as an
organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means
preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the
health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead
of disease together is about our ambition for patients and
shareholders, it's also about making GSK a place where people can
thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a
sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive
Treatment of Employees policy. We're committed to being more
proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the
communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects
our GSK workforce.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a
job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547
(US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to
Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified
applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression,
age, disability, genetic information, military service,
covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or
local protected class.
At GSK, the health and safety of our employees are of paramount
importance. As a science-led healthcare company on a mission to get
ahead of disease together, we believe that supporting vaccination
against COVID-19 is the single best thing we can do in the US to
ensure the health and safety of our employees, complementary
workers, workplaces, customers, consumers, communities, and the
patients we serve.
GSK has made the decision to require all US employees to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19, where allowed by state or local law
and where vaccine supply is readily available. The only exceptions
to this requirement are employees who are approved for an
accommodation for religious, medical or disability-related
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or
employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this
site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact
GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department
to obtain prior written authorization before referring any
candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is
a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between
the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such
written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the
employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed
without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall
therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or
any fees arising from any referrals by employment
businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional
or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state
issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report
expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded
an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers
of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and
state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please
visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Keywords: GlaxoSmithKline, Reading , Bulk Adjuvant Manufacturing Operator II, Other , Marietta, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!