Machine Operator Assistant
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Description: Salary: 17/hr+ DOE Shift: 7pm to 7am Job Type:
Full-time ** Pre-employment background check and drug screen
required. Summary: Assist Plant Operator in all capacities and
functions and ensure that the area is at maximum production rate
while still maintaining quality and safe work practices. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the operations of the plant.
- Fill in for the heavy equipment operator during their break or
any other time that is deemed necessary.
- Performing quality tests at the designated times.
- Assists with the preventative maintenance in his/ her
- Must be willing and capable of learning the duties of the plant
operator and packaging operator.
- Strive to perform this job in a safe manner while seeing that
co-workers are doing the same.
- Share ideas and concerns with management while supporting the
changing standards in our operation.
- Relieve the packaging staff when deemed necessary.
- Maintain housekeeping standards in designated areas.
- Work shift is 12hr days. Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- One to two years of experience in an industrial setting highly
- Must possess good eye, hand and foot coordination.
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time and
- Must be able to lift, push, or pull up to 50 lbs on a
repetitive basis and stand and sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to climb up and down stairs to get in and out of
loader with no fear of confined spaces or heights.
- Requires the ability to do simple math calculations, use basic
tools, and exhibit mechanical aptitude when conducting loader
- Annual Bonus
- Employee referral bonus program
- 2 weeks paid time off + 2 floating holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (FSA & HSA options)
- Life insurance, short term & long-term disability
- 401(k) with employer match & immediate vesting
- Employee heating pellet program
- Lignetics SWAG gear to include an annual pair of work boots &
other PPE About Lignetics, Inc. Lignetics, Inc. offers clean,
renewable solutions. We have 30 years of experience innovating
eco-friendly essentials for everyday life. Lignetics manufactures a
variety of consumer brands in several different categories
including wood pellets for home heating, BBQ pellets for grilling,
wood pellets and shavings for animal bedding, and a wood
fiber-based cat litter. Each of our products have unique features
and benefits but are all linked with a wonderful recycled,
renewable, sustainable, and carbon neutral story. We turn recycled
sawdust into value-add, branded consumer products. Requirements:
Keywords: Lignetics, Reading , Machine Operator Assistant, Other , Mifflintown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...