Certified Welder - Aluminum & SS: 1st Shift
Company: Reading Truck
Posted on: September 17, 2023
How You Will Make an Impact
A Welder/ Weld Trainee provides welding support as part of a team
working on either Standard and/or Special assembled service bodies
as well as small parts.
The Nuts and Bolts
- Weld together structural (Aluminum and Galvanized Steel) metal
components as specified by blueprints, work orders, or oral
instructions in flat, vertical or overhead positions.
- Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolt components
parts to obtain required configuration and positions for
- Monitor the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid
overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion, or
expansion of material.
- Complete inline quality inspection of work and Maintain weld
quality in accordance to established quality guidelines
- Complete welding station tasks in accordance to established tak
time (if applicable).
- Cross train on multiple welding workstations and perform
required tasks in multiple stations when needed to fill staffing
- Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools including
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to pass tape measure testing
- Ability to read blue print (if applicable to the line)
How We Make an Impact
At Reading Truck, we have more than 65 years of industry leadership
in the manufacture, distribution, and enhancement of work truck
bodies. We continue to experience rapid growth through our
expanding network of more than 20 locations across North America.
Take the next step in your career and come get paid to play with
Some of Our Total Rewards
We offer big company perks with small company culture:
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental,
Vision and Life
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 10 paid holidays
- Generous Footwear, Eyewear, and Safety Equipment Discount
- Paid Training and Development Programs
J.B. Poindexter & Co., Inc. provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
For other career opportunities, please visit our careers page
For assistance in Spanish please email holiveras@readingt
PandoLogic. Keywords: Welder, Location: Reading, PA - 19611
Keywords: Reading Truck, Reading , Certified Welder - Aluminum & SS: 1st Shift, Other , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!