PRN Intake Specialist
Company: Haven Behavioral Healthcare
Posted on: November 18, 2023
PRN / Per Diem Intake Specialist -
* Primary Need is Mon-Sun 1st shift (7a-3:30p)
About Haven Behavioral Hospital of Eastern PAHaven Behavioral
Hospital of Eastern PA is an 86 bed acute-care Joint Commission
Accredited psychiatric hospital that offers care for adults dealing
with mental health conditions and co-occurring disorders. We are
dedicated to partnering with individuals, families, and communities
to improve the lives of patients through the delivery of
high-quality, specialty behavioral health services.Why Haven
- A small family like environment where focus is on patient
- Dedicated, passionate leaders who are hands-on and accessible.
- Competitive pay and benefits package.Position Summary
- Receives and responds to call inquiries for potential
admissions and generalized questions.
- Obtains the required information to facilitate admissions.
- Makes referrals for persons who are not appropriate for
- Completes pre-authorization of services
- Welcomes patient and completes paperwork upon arrival to
facilityEducation: - High School Diploma or equivalent. -Bachelor's
Degree strongly preferred.Certifications/Licenses: - CPI/CPR per
policy. Current licensure or certification, preferred, by
discipline.Experience: - Experience with crisis management or
Haven Behavioral Healthcare is proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse
Keywords: Haven Behavioral Healthcare, Reading , PRN Intake Specialist, Other , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!