Insurance Compliance and Claims Coordinator
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Penske is seeking an Insurance Compliance and Claims Coordinator to
join our Insurance and Risk Management team. This individual will
review all claims and make coverage decision. Handle customer
provided files within department guidelines. Prepares law suit
tenders and claim setup. Provides basic insurance and HAZMAT
support to field, sales and Genpact operations. Issues insurance
documents and prepares various monthly internal and external
reports. Challenges or resolves vehicle suspensions and DOT
violations. Provides support for all areas of the IRM department.
Assist with special projects as needed.
Work Location: 2675 Morgantown Road Reading PA 19607
• Provide department & field support
• Receives & routes incoming claim inquiry calls to appropriate
adjuster or department
• Review claims to determine coverage
• Handle tender of customer provides claims
• Review Rental & Lease agreements
• Review, setup and prepare tender on law suits
• Maintain Litigation log
• Identify & distribute mail
• Handle incoming theft reports & NCIC list process
• Review all 24/7 accident reports for processing
• Distribute Insurance ID cards
• Maintain Insurance Card supply
• Review/Research bankruptcy notices
• Issue certificates of insurance
• Research & resolve State Vehicle Suspensions and vehicle
• Perform monthly Audits
• Assist with monthly reporting, analysis & data querying
• Various Administrative duties and special projects as
• High school diploma or equivalent required, Associates degree
• Basic insurance knowledge preferred
• Ability to work in a high volume fast-paced environment and
• Strong customer service skills required
• Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Effective verbal & written communication skills required
• Self-motivator & positive attitude
• Work well in a team environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products required
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal
history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be
able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a
premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations
in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Reading , Insurance Compliance and Claims Coordinator, Professions , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!