Penske Corporate Summer Internship - Marketing
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Penske Truck Leasing is seeking full-time paid Interns to join our
Corporate offices team in the Summer of 2020!
The foundation for succeeding in business, whatever path you
choose, is right here at Penske. You'll move lives and businesses
forward. In our Corporate Internship Program, you'll collaborate
with smart, ambitious colleagues. You'll grow far beyond the basics
because we give you the independence to find innovative new ways to
solve problems and make important business decisions. So take
charge. And move forward.
This position will provide you with:
• Hands on experience - your time to shine! Apply the skills you
have developed at school in a real Corporate setting
• A valuable role interacting with key members of one of today's
leading global transportation providers
• Opportunity for career advancement upon graduation
• Competitive Compensation
These opportunities will be full-time (40 hrs. per week), generally
Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm for approximately 12
weeks (May - August). Eligible candidates must be full time College
students entering their Junior or Senior Year Fall of 2020. In
these various positions you will work on a wide variety of tasks
and projects with a cross functional team of knowledgeable
In addition to responsibility for various assignments and projects
related to Marketing, all Interns will participate in Penske's
Cooperative Internship Program. This is an extremely hands-on,
robust program where all Interns will participate in events
throughout the summer program that revolve around the three main
pillars of the program: Community Service, Social Networking, and
These temporary seasonal positions are located at our Corporate
offices in the suburban setting of Green Hills, PA which is 7 miles
South of Reading, PA.
• Student must be pursuing Bachelor's degree in an accredited
program (some internships require specific areas of study)
• GPA of 3.0 or higher is required
• Student should be entering Junior or Senior year
• Completion of some core curriculum classes is preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Solid understanding of time management and ability to
• Ability to interface professionally with all levels in the
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
• Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific
location required, complete Penske employment application, submit
to a background investigation (to include past employment,
education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet
of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North
America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's
product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Reading , Penske Corporate Summer Internship - Marketing, Professions , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!