Outbound Telephone Sales Representative - Telecommute (National Call Center)
Posted on: October 17, 2020
Penske is seeking highly qualified individuals for our Outbound
Telephone Sales Representative position, answering incoming and
making outgoing calls regarding household moving needs.
We need ambitious, competitive, and highly self-motivated
individuals who want to advance their career with an innovative and
We are looking for customer focused individuals who are driven to
sell! This is a great opportunity for those with prior sales
experience/sales training and offers a base salary with uncapped
In most cases, these positions will begin as temporary full-time
assignments with the opportunity to become regular fulltime based
on business need and performance.
- Handle inbound/outbound calls from multiple sources from
qualified leads. No cold calling
- Ability to apply knowledge and use resources to provide
customers with services that fit their needs
- Ability to learn and execute selling techniques
- Embrace learning and is eager to apply knowledge to meet or
exceed sales goals
- Attend weekly conference calls with field locations to become
subject matter expert on inventory and pricing.
Great Work Environment including but not limited to:
- Hourly pay plus uncapped commission
- Weekly pay
- Incentive based contests
- Variable shift options and work life balance
- Classroom and On-the-Job formal paid training
- Repeat seasonal opportunities
- Heavy emphasis on promotion from within
- High school diploma or equivalent required, and Associate's or
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Overcome objections and use negotiations skills to get the
- Sustain a high work ethic and integrity with limited
supervision while achieving daily metrics.
- Ability to provide a legendary customer experience by
connecting and providing solutions to all customers
- Must be able to meet and exceed department and company sales
- Strong interpersonal and telephone etiquette skills, and the
ability to build rapport with customers required.
- Basic math, logic, geography and problem solving skills as well
as the ability to follow specific instructions are also
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job
- Ability to work flexible hours with some holidays
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific
location required, complete Penske employment application, submit
to a background investigation (to include past employment,
education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
- The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing:
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet
of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North
America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's
product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Reading , Outbound Telephone Sales Representative - Telecommute (National Call Center), Professions , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!