Senior Analyst - Real Estate Services & Systems
Posted on: November 21, 2020
Provide day-to-day analytical and property management support
required for the acquisition, divestiture, and retained properties
in Penske's portfolio of nearly 900 owned and leased
• Set up rent payment schedules for new leases and those revised by
lease amendments. Assist in monthly rent payment process, real
estate tax payments, tenant invoicing and CAM reconciliations.
Respond to inquiries from District/Area/Region Finance Managers on
rent payment questions and reconciliation, including creating excel
spreadsheets of rent payments.
• Serve as first point of contact for inquiries from landlords and
tenants for property maintenance issues, rent issues and insurance
certificate requirements. Assist the Real Estate Managers in
• Research and pay real estate expenses (rent, real estate taxes,
etc) with proper general ledger coding. Answer inquiries from
Corporate Finance regarding expenses.
• Assist Real Estate Managers with lease renewal process by
monitoring lease renewal expiration dates and notice requirements.
Prepare and maintain lease renewal report for use/ review by the
Real Estate Managers and Vice President of Real Estate.
• Update Real Estate database for owned and leased properties,
including purchases/sales; lease renewals, expirations,
terminations; landlord information; property information; etc.
Validate accuracy of lease abstracts performed by third party
provider. Distribute notifications to internal departments for new
leased and owned properties, lease expirations, property
dispositions and changes.
• Draft, edit and finalize for review and approval of Real Estate
Managers and Corporate Legal Counsel: (1) real estate legal
contracts (purchase and sale contracts, lease agreements;
amendments; estoppel certificates; subordination and
non-disturbance agreements; easements; etc.); (2) sale and purchase
closing documents and deeds; and (3) correspondence.
• Perform due diligence research for the purchase and sale of
properties, including review of title commitment and resolution of
title issues. Prepare title objection letters. Perform research of
real estate taxes, property liens, UCC-1 filings, etc. Manage
closing process including review of closing statement, arrange for
document execution and wiring/confirmation of funding. Maintain
critical date sheets for pending transactions and maintain closing
calendar. Prepare monthly pipeline report for senior management
with projections for dispositions and acquisitions.
• Prepare and distribute ad hoc Real Estate reports, as
• Other projects as assigned by the manager
Education and Experience Requirements:
• BS/BA preferred
• 5 or more years of demonstrated experience
• Real Estate, Accounting or Paralegal experience preferred
• Proven experience working with Real Estate documents (leases,
purchase and sale agreements, Amendments, Easements, Title Policies
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Proficiency in MS Office, with expertise in Word, Excel, Access
and Power Point
• TRIRIGA experience a plus, but not required
• Project Management experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong information organizational skills
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a
premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations
in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Reading , Senior Analyst - Real Estate Services & Systems, Professions , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!