Company: Dairy Farmers of America
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Perform operations including but not limited to forklift
operations, powder packaging, tote handling, housekeeping,
production area, clean-in-place (CIP) and clean--out-of-place (COP)
equipment, and other areas as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform cleaning procedures required by the Master Sanitation
Schedule (MSS) and other required duties to maintain assigned areas
sanitary and clean.
* Clean floor drains, hand wash sinks, overheads, production trash
cans, and evaporator and dryer ledges and beams as assigned.
* Clean assigned areas, including Annex basement, Azo Deck,
exterior dock areas, penthouses and picnic table area.
* Participate on safety committee.
* Assist with CIP validations, inventory counting, and Sanitation
Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP) review/development.
* Complete, maintain, and review of daily and weekly area
cleanliness and other reports.
* Dedicate effort to safety as we expect every employee to leave
work in the same condition as they arrive.
* Follow all DFA good manufacturing practices (GMP) and work in a
manner consistent with all corporate regulatory, food safety,
quality, and sanitation requirements.
* Exhibit the values and ethics of Dairy Farmers of America through
honesty, discretion, and sound judgment.
* Adhere to all DFA Quality, Safety and GMP policies and procedures
and report any nonconformity.
* Attend required training, including but not limited to Safety,
GMP, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP), and Safe
Quality Foods (SQF).
* Work schedule includes on call and weekend shifts.
* The requirements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work performed by employee; but is not a
complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Other duties may be assigned as required.
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and company computer systems,
* Skill in proficient computer usage
* Skill in written and oral communication
* Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in
* Able to follow required steps to insure proper equipment
* Able to be proactive in seeking solutions
* Able to work in collaboration effectively and foster good
* Able to follow directions and meet deadlines
* Able to interpret and apply company policies
* Able to adapt and manage to change effectively
* Able to perform task and duties without constant supervision
* Able to take initiative in performing job and seek increased
* Able to change task daily
* Able to operate a forklift
* Able to use all compounds used in assigned areas with no known
allergies or reactions
* Able to read, write, and speak English
Keywords: Dairy Farmers of America, Reading , Sanitation Technician, Professions , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!