Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Change Analyst in West Chester, PAKelly Services is currently
seeking a Change Analyst for one of our top clients in West
Chester, PA.OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for administration of the Change Order CO
- Accountable for compliance with the Food and Drug
Administration s FDA Quality System Regulation QSR as it pertains
to Documentation and Documentation Control.
- Accountable for the timely processing and release of new and
changed controlled documents.--POSITION DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable that all Change Order s CO are reviewed for
completeness, accuracy and compliance with applicable policies and
- Coordinate workflow and priorities of Document Control West
Chester with management and Change Owners on an as needed
- Communicate CO status information as requested.
- Administer the Periodic Review process for controlled Quality
- Manage Designated Alternate Signature forms
- Proactively seek methods of increasing efficiency while
maintaining compliance in all areas of responsibility on a
- Provide historical and current documentation in response to
queries from management and other departments as needed.
- Exhibit excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Properly employ all SOPs, Work Instructions, Training Guides,
and Forms in the performance of tasks.
- Maintain a work environment that provides open communication
and personnel growth.
- Be an extremely flexible team player, adaptable to change.
- Be customer service oriented and experienced at interacting
with individuals at all levels, including upper management.
- Perform other special projects and support functions as
assigned by the Manager of Document Management.
- Required to know and follow all laws and policies that apply to
one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism,
ethics and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related
activities as denoted by supervisor or our Chief Compliance
Officer.--EDUCATION EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is preferred.
- A minimum one year professional, intern or co-op in a GMP
and/or ISO regulated environment is required.
- Familiarity with various PC-Based viewing systems WebView,
Product View, Agile etc. is required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products Word, Excel, Power
Point, etc. is required.
- Previous document control experience is preferred.
- Medical device, Pharmaceutical and/or Biotech experience is
- Proficient with various PC-Based CAD systems Pro/Engineer,
Windchill, Medusa, AutoCAD, etc. is preferred.--Important
information: This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office,
not your local Kelly branch.-- Applicants must be legally permitted
to work in the United States.--Why Kelly--?The Managed Solutions
practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG--)
is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services-- workforce
solutions.Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry
pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the
distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services,
known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables
companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that
impact their business and competitive advantage.The Managed
Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with
clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a
position to meet their operational obligation to their organization
and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.As a
Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks,
- Vacation and sick pay
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Group medical, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability
- Kelly Discounts on goods and services, auto and home insurance,
and tuition at Kelly partner schools
- Kelly Learning Center offers free courses and trainings
- Weekly pay--About Kelly Services--As a workforce advocate for
over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment
opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe.
We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining
workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier
partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit----and connect
with us on--,----and--.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity
employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a
diverse workforce.------Why Kelly--?Your engineering skills are in
demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly
Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations
where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects,
and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer
the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking
for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to
find your dream engineering job.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always
thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of
working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading
advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we
believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities
that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people
with great companies is what we do best, and our employment
opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and
industries around the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer
committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing
accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the
hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation
Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs
that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Reading , Change Analyst, Professions , Glenmoore, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!