Warehouse Production Supervisor
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Overview Good people, working with good people, for our common
good. Sound good? KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food
distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never
been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic
about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an
organization committed to good living, good food and good service,
we'd love to talk to you! Primary Responsibilities The Production
Supervisor is responsible for coordinating the selection and
loading of product in the most cost effective manner. While
ensuring quality and safety standards are adhered to and manage
associate staffing. Shift times: --3pm to finish Shift Days: Sunday
- Thursday Benefits eligibility--from Day 1: -Medical -Dental
-Vision -401k -ESOP Profit Sharing -Bonus (10%) Essential
- Proactive communication to internal contacts regarding
warehouse processes which impact customers and transportation.
- Establish and implement operational policies and procedures
including but not limited to production, receiving, routing,
inventory, and transportation.
- Responsible for maintaining high standards related to the
physical condition of warehouse and equipment.
- Implement new processes to increase efficiencies while reducing
- Ensure warehouse is in compliance with all state and federal
law (i.e. OSHA.)
- Ensure warehouse associate training is occurring timely.
- Troubleshoot systems issues, which effect timely delivery
and/or receiving of product.
- Plan daily and weekly production activities when
- Ensure all food safety compliance.
- Ensure company sponsored safety programs are administered
correctly according to best practice.
- Proactively improve labor relations.
- Perform other duties and special projects as requested.
- Must maintain good attendance.
- Maintain safeguards of confidential company information.
- Maintain safe work practices. Minimum Requirements,
Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years previous warehouse /
logistics management experience required.
- Proficiency with MS Office and RF (Radio Frequency) systems
required Qualifications / Additional Skills /?Aptitude:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.?
- Ability to?communicate well with internal and external
customers and management.?
- Ability to follow safe working practices, as?instructed.?
- Ability to efficiently work independent of direct supervision.?
Physical Requirements: The physical demands?described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate
to?successfully perform the essential functions of this job.?
Reasonable accommodations may be made to?enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must?be able to
carry, lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.? The associate is required
to sit. The?associate is frequently required to stand, walk, and
climb.? While performing the duties of this position,?the associate
is subject to a warehouse environment where temperatures can
vary?from very cool to very warm.? The?associate is also exposed to
outside weather conditions.? The noise levels in the work
environment are?typically low to moderate.
Keywords: KeHE, Reading , Warehouse Production Supervisor, Professions , Quarryville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!