3rd Shift Production Laborer
Company: Hanover Foods
Location: Centre Hall
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Department: Production / Entree Shifts: 3rd (11pm-7am) Job
Title: Production Laborer Basic Function: This position will
perform a variety of cleaning, general labor functions throughout
the Production & Entr--e Departments as staffing needs require and
possibly on different shifts Scope of Responsibility: Perform and
learn all aspects of the Production and Entr--e operations, line
flow and set up for different products. Specialized Knowledge and
- 0-1 years' experience in an industrial food industry.
- Ability to read, write and understand the English language and
have general skills to satisfactorily complete job
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to work well with all types of people including fellow
employees and management.
- Must pay attention to detail and be accurate and efficient in
record keeping. Job Requirements:
- Stacking boxes of product on pallets and shrink wrapping for
- Inspecting finished product for quality and proper
- Packaging finished product into boxes or totes, inspecting
pallets, boxes and totes for defective units not to be used and
placing poly liners in totes and assuring proper weights or
stacking and shrink wrapping for storage as needed.
- Learn line flow, set up and production of many products of the
- Clean machinery and work areas as applicable.
- Keep work areas clean in accordance with good housekeeping
- Responsible for following food safety, legality and quality
policies and procedures within the scope of the job
responsibilities such as: GMP's, food safety, product quality, food
- Perform various checks and paperwork throughout your shift
ensuring accuracy and clearly legible hand writing.
- Position requires the physical ability to lift up to 80 pounds
- Adheres to all common safety practices and rules; including the
wearing of proper PPE.
- Adheres to plant hygiene standards to ensure high product
- Performs other duties as assigned by leads and supervisor.
- Hanover Foods Corporation offers a comprehensive benefit
package including Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug and discount
- 401K Retirement Plan with Matching
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Holidays (upon completion of probationary
- Vacation (after 1 year of employment)
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Performance based increases
- Shift differentials for hours physically worked on other
- Overtime Opportunities Hours are not always guaranteed based on
various things such as Production, Availability, Company Needs.
Wage progression and Benefit cost, will be discussed during
interview Hanover Foods Corporation offers a competitive pay rate
and a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental,
prescription drug and a 401(k) Retirement Plan. Hanover Foods
Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Hanover Foods, Reading , 3rd Shift Production Laborer, Professions , Centre Hall, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!