Global Commercial Business & Data Solutions Analyst
Company: Carpenter Technology
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Carpenter Technology Corporation is a leading producer and
distributor of premium specialty alloys, including titanium alloys,
nickel and cobalt based superalloys, stainless steels, alloy steels
and tool steels. Carpenter's high-performance materials and
advanced process solutions are an integral part of critical
applications used within the aerospace, transportation, medical and
energy markets, among other markets. Building on its history of
innovation, Carpenter's wrought and powder technology capabilities
support a range of next-generation products and manufacturing
techniques, including novel magnetic materials and additive
manufacturing.TITLE: GLOBAL COMMERCIAL BUSINESS AND DATA SOLUTION
- Assist with Governance Toolset development, unit testing and
- Create Data Standards for Customers, Vendors, Materials,
- Write Policies & Procedures for governance organization.
- Assist with Training Development documentation and course
- Author Business Process Procedures and scripts
- Training Execution
- Execute Integration testing
- Defects/break fix for data loads and validations
- Site readiness support
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in business, Technical or Information Systems
concentration preferred. High School Diploma required.
- 3+ years of experience or an equivalent combination of
education and/or experience.
- Minimum three years in Business, Information Technology
(database management and systems testing), Training or Quality
Assurance. SAP or equivalent ERP system experience a plus. Advanced
or Proficient Excel skills preferred.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and make appropriate
- Ability to work independently encountering a broad scope of
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Require excellent written and verbal communications skill,
strong analytical skills and the ability to organize and prioritize
task and make appropriated decisions.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and under frequently
changing priorities in a production-oriented environment.
- Maintains effective working relationships within the department
as well as external.
- Ability to work in a team environment.Carpenter Technology
Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits
package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending
accounts, disability coverage, 401k with company contributions as
well as many other options to employees.Carpenter Technology
Corporation's policy is to fully and effectively maintain a program
of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination for all
employees, to employ affirmative action for all protected classes,
and to recruit and develop the best qualified persons available
regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, political
affiliation or any other characteristic protected by law. The
Company also will recruit, develop and provide opportunities for
qualified persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Keywords: Carpenter Technology, Reading , Global Commercial Business & Data Solutions Analyst, Professions , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!