Posted on: November 22, 2021
Pay Rate - $16/hrHours: Monday-Friday 8am - 5:30pmJob
- The unloading of inbound shipments and assuring the accurate
receipt of products, packing supplies, or sundry items into the
warehouse and verifying the correct item, lot number, quantity, and
condition of material.
- The accurate placement of material into storage locations
assuring the proper recording of the location is maintained.
- The accurate, fast-paced, picking of customer orders assuring
the correct item, lot number, and quantity are assembled to meet
the customer order requirements.
- The preparation of orders for shipment in a customer-friendly
manner. This may include the accurate checking of each carton and
the packing of material into boxes containers and pallets assuring
the appropriate protection of our products and shipment modes are
used to assure they are received by our customers according to our
standards of care meeting our product and customer
- Ability to follow departments SOPs
- Compliance with Quality Standards & Environmental, Health and
Safety regulationsRequired Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent,
- Basic computer skills
- Minimum of two years' experience in a general warehousing or
- Good attendance record and a commitment to working as part of a
teamWork Environment Benefits:
- Climate controlled warehouse environment
- Flexibility with shifts available to fit your schedule!
- Rotation of duties daily
- CDC compliant COVID cleaning and precautions in place to ensure
the safety of our employees and their families
Keywords: CorTech, Reading , Material Handler, Professions , Lewisberry, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!