Manager - HCM Experience
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Penske is seeking two Managers of HCM Associate Experience to join
the HRIS team as we replace legacy HR systems with a world class
HCM environment. The Manager of HCM Associate Experience is a new
role at Penske and will be responsible for optimizing, improving,
and crafting engaging and meaningful work experiences for our
associates. To be successful, they must leverage a team of HCM
Analyst, IT and vendors resources while utilizing data and creative
thinking to develop, coordinate, and execute initiatives leveraging
our Oracle HCM Cloud system. This includes involvement in strategic
workforce initiatives, program design, system acumen, applying
personas and validating associate experience by measuring user
adoption and effectiveness.
We are looking for someone who will be data-driven, strategic, and
creative solution-oriented, who can be a trusted adviser driving
business value and associate experience through enterprise-wide
programs, tools, processes, and data while staying true to our
Digital Transformation guiding principles of Simplify, Automate,
Direct Access, Mobile First, and Experience Driven.
• Partner with Vendors, HR, IT, and Operation teams to lead
enterprise-wide opportunities and best practices using Oracle HCM
• Evaluate and support programs to ensure there is enterprise-wide
adoption, knowledge sharing, and consistency with our guiding
• Collect, analyze, and apply data insights to inform the design of
scalable enterprise workforce programs across different geographies
and associate populations.
• Work as part of a cross-functional team to identify, define,
prioritize, and deliver features and enhancements.
• Utilize and validate associate personas to inform program and
• Oversee the work of 2-3 HCM Analysts to configure new features
• Inform HR process design, apply system best practices, and gather
• Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of Oracle HCM
Cloud capabilities and help guide the technology roadmap.
• Communicate effectively with all levels of Penske
• Align with and exemplify Penske Values of being Passionately
Personal, Dedicated to Excellence and Value Fresh Thinking.
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by Director or Vice
• 6 years working in business system support: customer support,
training, reporting, SaaS issue resolution, configuration,
technical writing required
• 2 or more years of product management experience strongly
• 4-year degree or relevant years of experience with workforce
systems or HR/business processes required
• Experience supervising a small team required
• Effective communication skills are essential as close
collaboration with various departments throughout the business is
critical to the success of our systems and programs
• Prior experience with change management in a large, diverse
organization, strongly preferred
• Previous experience working on agile development or system
deployment projects strongly preferred
• Background in HCM/HRM systems and experience with Oracle HCM
• Strong leadership and negation skills
• Can gathering and validate clear system requirements and create
compelling user stories
• Ability to creatively problem solve for scalable solutions
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet
of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North
America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's
product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Reading , Manager - HCM Experience, Professions , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!