Senior Compensation Analyst - Variable Pay - Remote Work Options Available
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Penske's Corporate Compensation team is growing and is currently
seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst focused on variable pay. This
role will support the Director-Incentive Pay and Systems and will
be actively involved in our incentive programs, including bonus,
commission, merit and variable pay plans. The Senior Compensation
Analyst will provide compensation analysis and consultation to all
levels of management. Additionally, this position will provide
guidance to managers on compensation policies and practices to
ensure compliance and provide system support to end users when
• Provide compensation support and consultation to various
corporate departments and field locations. This includes ensuring
that pay actions are completed timely and within compensation
• Lead and process annual bonus and monthly merit.
• Identify trends and develop recommendations to address any areas
• Assist in audits and reviews to ensure payment and eligibility
• Partner with the compensation team on variable, commission plans
for new jobs to determine compensation structure.
• Partner with compensation of jobs and ranges for the
organizations compensation program to evaluate internal equity,
external competitiveness and legal compliance.
• Support new system implementations for employee and incentive
• Deliver training to HR and Managers to educate them on our
compensation philosophy, practices and systems.
• Actively participate in projects that impact associate
compensation and organizational hierarchy, offer compensation
support when necessary.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant compensation
• 6 years Compensation experience required, preferably in a
• Experience with variable pay plans, budget and structure
• 3 years HR/Finance Analytics strongly preferred.
• CCP required or willingness to obtain within 2 years. PHR and/or
SHRM-CP a plus.
• Internal Penske field experience a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced Excel skills required. Access and PowerPoint
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: Penske, Reading , Senior Compensation Analyst - Variable Pay - Remote Work Options Available, Professions , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!