Sit-Down Forklift Operator - 2nd Shift
Company: Workforce Resource
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for experienced sit down forklift
operators to pick, stage, and load finished product in a timely
manner for customer pick up; as well as unload finished product
from the production facility and the service center.Schedule:
- Monday to Friday (Saturdays as Needed)
- 2nd Shift 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Overtime is mandatoryJob Duties:Responsible for performing
Pre-Operational Checklists, and the reporting of defects on
equipment being used and alert Warehouse Lead or Warehouse
- Prepares a sales order to ship, prints various sales order
documents, prints pallet labels and picks finished goods for the
- Transports hand picked finished goods from warehouse to pallet
wrapping area to be wrapped for the staging of customer sales
- Transports wrapped goods to a staging area for future customer
- Responsible for the correct counts of finished products
- Placing of correct pallet rotation sheets in the stretch wrap
of the products being shipped
- Monitor battery changing station and battery levels.
- Recognize and report any material/product defects through
- Keep dock area, warehouse, wrapper area, and dock computer
areas clean and organized.
- All employees are responsible for reporting food safety issues
to those who can initiate corrective actions.
- Other duties may be assignedJob Type: Full-timePay: From $17.00
Keywords: Workforce Resource, Reading , Sit-Down Forklift Operator - 2nd Shift, Professions , Pottsville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!