Semi-Trailer Refrigeration Technician
Company: Utility Keystone Trailer Sales
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Mobile Refrigeration Trailer TechnicianOur Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Profit Share
- $5000 Signing Bonus for experienced technicians
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Paid Time off and 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K (Retirement Planning)
- Company uniforms provided
- Prescription safety glasses program
- No weekends
- 1st Shift: 5 day work week, 7 hours guaranteed weekly
- Great work culture, friendly, rewarding
Our Values: Faith: Our foundation is faith. In everything we do, we
do the right thing.Service: Our standard is service. Our customers
receive uncommon service in every experience.Family: Our team is
family. Everyone matters here, and this company matters to all of
us. Job Summary: Perform all phases of repairs and modifications to
semi-trailer refrigeration units in a safe and productive manner.
- Safety First
- Uncommon Service
- Inventory Control
- Diagnose complex mechanical, refrigerant, and electrical
problems related to all refrigeration systems (single &
multi-temp), including engine, cooling, heating, and on-board
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair components in the field and
shop on refrigeration units.
- Perform repairs and diagnostics on starting and charging
system, complex cooling, and re-charge, and electrical including
common fault codes. Repairs include performing leak detection
procedures, compressor replacements, rebuilding throttling valves,
soldering refrigerant lines, evaporator/condenser replacements and
front main engine seal replacements.
- Perform repair; and maintenance on refrigeration units in
accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
- Identify and obtain necessary replacement parts as needed to
- Provide customer with accurate repair estimates and expected
- Must be consistently capable of independently analyzing and
safely resolving problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Always maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Be helpful and considerate to co-workers and
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Maintain verbal and written communications as
- Requires the ability to operate a cell phone and personal
- Requires the use of electric hand tools used for cutting
aluminum, wood and steel.
Education and Experience:
- Education - High school diploma or GED; 5 plus years'
experience working on refrigeration and A/C Units in transportation
- EPA 609 Certification required, Thermo King and Carrier repair
- Noise levels are moderate to high at times.
- The physical exertion is moderate to heavy. The employee must
be able to occasionally lift and or move up to 100 pounds.
- The employee must be capable of continuously climbing up and
down into a truck/trailer.
Keywords: Utility Keystone Trailer Sales, Reading , Semi-Trailer Refrigeration Technician, Professions , Manheim, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!