Company: Latitude, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionProduction SupervisorLocation: Joanna, PAPay:
$50-75k Ideal Salary Range DOE (Direct Hire)We are seeking an
experience Production Supervisor to join our team in the Reading,
PA area. This is a 1st shift position.Leads a production area with
a crew of up to 50 people, under direction of the Production
Manager, helps control staffing levels, moves employees within
department to maintain workflow, and coordinates with supervisors
in other areas. An individual in this position will be expected to
perform additional job-related responsibilities and duties
throughout the facility as assigned and or as
- Lead, plan, organize and control the operation of the
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply
with company plans and vision and communicate them to
- Create employee production schedules and manage hours based on
- Create Daily Production schedules using the enterprise resource
- Hire, train, develop and coach production leads and
- Ensure quality, safety and good manufacturing processes (GMPs)
- Comply with FDA, USDA and HACCP standards.
- Interact with local, state, federal and third-party
- Monitor, manage and improve employee productivity and provide
constructive feedback and coaching.
- Review and maintain time records.
- Prepare and submit performance reports.
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures
and undertake disciplinary actions when appropriate.
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or
in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Basic troubleshooting and repair on machines.
- Identify and resolve employee, customer, and/or supplier
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field preferred
(e.g., Management, Engineering, Food Science, Business
Administration, Production/Operations Management) and/or • 1-3
year's experience in an operations/manufacturing environment,
supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing
managers/supervisors; managing workload; and participating in the
hiring and promotion of employees for multiple
- 1-3 years manufacturing experience required preferably with
some level of High Performance Work System implementation.
- Self-starter, organized and detail oriented with good problem
- Bilingual English/Spanish (speak, write, and read)
- Basic computer skills.
- Change management skills.
- Key leadership competencies in addition to high ethical
standards, strong values, integrity, drive to deliver results,
pride in personal and team performance, decision quality, building
effective teams, and action orientation are fundamental
imperativesPowered by JazzHRkbZp9WyS6d
Keywords: Latitude, Inc., Reading , Production Supervisor, Professions , Elverson, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!