Company: Penske Logistics
Location: Schuylkill Haven
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Contract Analyst (Logistics) (Job Number: 2212513)
Assists the Solutions Team in securing new, additional and renewal
business. Once a prospect/customer has communicated its interest in
securing such a relationship contractually, a Contract Analyst will
work with the Solutions Team until such contract is effected. This
entails gathering data such as terms, conditions and operational
descriptions, securing pricing and credit, working with PTL to
secure equipment leases and literally writing a contract for legal
review and subsequently, the customer s signature.
A Contract Analyst is also responsible for communicating any such
new, add or renewal business to the organization so that a customer
s internal records for billing, accounting and the like are set up
accordingly. Similarly, a Contract Analyst is also responsible for
tracking and documenting (in the contract) all operational
adjustments and communicating such adjustments to the organization
so that internal records are kept up-to-date. Other projects may be
assigned as needed by the supervisor.
- 2 Year Associates Degree, Bachelor's Degree preferred but not
- Paralegal Certificate and/or experience related to Legal
Document Construction and Correspondence preferred
- 2+ years of Business Experience (Transportation experience
- 1+ year experience as an Analyst preferred
- MS Office experience Word, Outlook, OneNote, Excel
- Ability to work independently
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Active Listening Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Good Organizational Skills
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific
location required, complete Penske employment application, submit
to a background investigation (to include past employment,
education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
- The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe
and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and
logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske
Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution
in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit
www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Reading , Contract Analyst, Professions , Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!