Technical Support Analyst (Help Desk) - Morgantown, PA
Company: Morgan Truck Body
Location: Saint Peters
Posted on: September 25, 2022
The Technical Support Analyst will provide excellent customer
service and help desk support, including hardware and software
installation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Conduct software and computer diagnostics, troubleshooting and
repair as needed.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring
proper installation of cables, operating systems, and appropriate
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer
diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems, and to provide
technical assistance and support.
- Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend
improvements or upgrades.
- Provide the best customer service possible.
- Ability to manage multiple task assignments.
- Answer and respond to telephone calls, email messages and
helpdesk tickets from customers seeking guidance or assistance with
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records in the various Helpdesk /
IT Dept systems as well as provide required status reporting and
time tracking for projects.
- Required to carry a company provided cell phone for on and off
shift technical support.
- Limited travel to other locations (domestic and international)
may be required.
- Dependable, reliable and predictable attendance is a
- Performs other job-related duties as necessary and/or
assigned.EXPERTISE REQUIRED/MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
BS / BA Degree from an accredited college or technical school
- Experience evaluating software or hardware and recommending
improvements or upgrades.
- Experience setting up and installing hardware and software
including computers, peripherals, and networking equipment
- Ability to read technical manuals, confer with users, and
conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems
and to provide technical assistance and support.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be available for off-shift support.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is a
Working in an office environment in a seated position a minimum of
eight hours per day is required. Individuals may need to sit or
stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface
for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder
heights, below the waist or lifting as required. Proper lifting
techniques required. May include lifting up to 40 pounds on
The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure
to the manufacturing areas where the use of personal protective
equipment such as hard hats, safety glasses with side shields,
steel toed shoes and mandatory hearing protection will be required.
Ability to safely climb steps or ladders to service IT equipment on
the manufacturing shop floor is required. Primary environment:
ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office
equipment as found in a typical office environment.
J.B. Poindexter & Co., Inc. provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.
Keywords: Morgan Truck Body, Reading , Technical Support Analyst (Help Desk) - Morgantown, PA, Professions , Saint Peters, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!