Company: IPEX Group of Companies
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Ipex Management Inc., is a leading manufacturer in thermoplastic
PVC plastic pipe systems. We design the largest, most recognized
and diverse range of integrated piping products-Everything
professionals need to handle the full spectrum of today's
municipal, industrial, commercial and residential challenges!We are
currently in search of a reliable and motivated Forklift Operator
to join our growing team in our Distribution Centre located in
Middletown! Your responsibility is to accurately and quickly
service a very fast paced client base while maintaining the highest
quality and safety in the industry. We are looking for a successful
candidate that will possess knowledge and skill in FIFO principals,
as well as RF scanning equipment and be prepared to meet any
challenge.Job SummaryPrincipal Responsibilities
- Be able to operate forklift equipment effectively and safely;
maintain equipment and report malfunctions.
- Perform duties within the RF processes in place.
- Accurately pick, stack, wrap and stage outbound freight; to
ensure warehouse goals are met.
- Implement work in the prescribed sequence so deliver-by-date is
- Work proficiently to meet Productivity, Quality and Safety
- Load/unload trucks;
- Maintain a strict housekeeping standards in accordance with 5S
- Report unsafe work conditions/environment in a timely
- Contribute to the success of the team.
- Cycle Counts.
- Stock Replenishment.
- Receiving and locating product using RF
technology.RequirementsQualifications & Experience
- Completion of a high-school diploma.
- Must be able to safely operate reach forklift
- Meet daily timelines and work in an environment, where
assignments and work priorities are reviewed several times a
- Ability to use RF technology.
- Able to read and write in English.
- Safely operate various forklift equipment.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse preferred.
- Work well as a team but be self-motivated and independent at
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds repeatedlyBenefitsWorking Conditions
- Ongoing requirement of physical activities
- Ability to stay on your feet for long periods at a time
- Willingness to work in varying working conditions
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced and changing
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Annual bonus and incentive program
- Day shift - Monday to FridayIPEX is committed to providing
accommodations for people with disabilities throughout the
recruitment process and, upon request, will work with qualified job
applicants to provide suitable accommodation in a manner that takes
into account the applicants accessibility needs due to disability.
Accommodation requests are available to candidates taking part in
all aspects of the selection process for IPEX jobs. To request an
accommodation, please contact our HR department.
Keywords: IPEX Group of Companies, Reading , Forklift Operator, Professions , Middletown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!