LTO Warehouse Worker
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
- Load and unload freight using equipment in an efficient and
- Efficiently stack and safely store the merchandise in the
- Pick orders for shipment and assemble various types of
merchandise to be shipped.
- Check or count freight for accuracy and/or damage.
- Operate radio frequency equipment.
What Experience You Need
- Equipment experience preferred
- Warehouse experience preferred.
- Worked in cold environment preferred.
- High School Diploma or similar preferred.
What Could Set You Apart
- Requires ability to work independently.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to complete work or to
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, Reading , LTO Warehouse Worker, Professions , Mountville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!