Company: Berger Rental Communities
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Apartment Maintenance -Technician $1,000 Sign On BonusLocation:
Millersville, PAType: -Full TimeMinimum Experience: -Two years
maintenance experience and/or training. High School or GED
required, Trade School -or Industry Training is a plus.We are
-hiring for a maintenance -technician for Millers Crossing in
Millersville, PA. -Pay & Benefits$18-$20/hour, monthly renewal
bonus, work order completion bonus, benefits, $140/week on-call
bonus, and a $1,000 -sign on bonus! On the 1st -of the month,
following only 30 days of employment, you will be eligible for:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical Expenses and Dependent
- Short-Term Disability Income Insurance - at no cost!
- Long-Term Disability Income Insurance - at no cost! -
- Life Insurance - at no cost! -
- 401K plan with 50% match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 20% rent discount at any Berger community - eligible on 1st
-day of employment!
- $1,000 employee referral rewards
- 15 PTO days, per year
- 1 volunteer time off day, per year
- Paid holidays
- 2 floating holidays
- Sign on bonus
- On-call bonus - -Role & ResponsibilitiesAs the Maintenance
-Technician your responsibilities will include:
- Service request completion stats, resident satisfaction
surveys, make ready standards.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair service issues in apartment
homes and buildings.
- Prepare vacant apartment homes for leasing and new
- Assists in maintaining grounds, common areas, and amenities to
highest curb appeal standards.
- Complete preventative maintenance tasks and inspections as
- Participate in snow removal efforts.
- Share in emergency call rotation.
- Ensuring the successful execution of all company operations
policies and procedures. -
- Delivering the highest level of resident satisfaction through
responsive, consistent, positive, and professional
- Some weekend, evening and on-call shifts may be required. -
- Must demonstrate the ability to frequently lift, carry and move
items weighing up to 50 lbs. without assistance and be able to
withstand prolonged standing and repetitive activities, to include
but not limited to walking, climbing, bending, stooping, squatting,
crouching, and kneeling. Regularly uses hands to manipulate tools,
machinery, equipment, and supplies.
- Work is performed at varying interior, exterior, and mechanical
locations at a residential apartment community. Employee frequently
interacts directly with residents and community team. Employee may
need to drive personal vehicle on property at times.About YouYou
might be a great fit for this role if you have:
- General building maintenance experience including any
combination of the following: apartment turnover, plumbing,
electrical, HVAC, appliance repair, carpentry, construction
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong desire to continually Improve technical skills
- Ability to safely use small hand tools and power tools
- Ability to stay well organized, detailed, and efficient in a
- Valid state-issued driver's license with safe driving recordWho
We AreBerger Communities embraces that drives a quality living
environment for our residents, and a desirable place of employment
for our team members. Our dedication to service, caring and results
consistently positions us as the top place to work in multifamily
across the nation. BC is a proud -equal opportunity employer.
- Rated three years in a row as one of the top ten places to work
in multi-family in the nation by the Best Companies Group.
- Ranked #1 in the nation for Customer Service by SatisFacts and
ApartmentRatings.com.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Berger Rental Communities, Reading , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Millersville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...