Fleet Trailer Mechanic-FULL TIME
Company: Cougle's Recycling Inc.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Motivated individual with extensive mechanical knowledge and abilities to accomplish major priorities on time and in budget. This position will assure a safe and productive fleet of equipment and vehicles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Ability to follow instructions.
2) Ability to stand for more than 8 hours.
3) Ability to reach, grab, twist, and bend constantly.
4) Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. (not constant).
5) Ability to work as an individual or as a team member, at a steady pace.
6) Maintain and repair all in-house trailers and equipment for which you were hired.
7) To maintain and repair the equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
8) Maintain a clean and orderly maintenance shop.
9) Complete all appropriate paperwork in a timely and legible manner.
10) Maintain all trailers to above D.O.T. standards to assure safe operations.
11) Work closely with our Fleet Manager to set maintenance and repair priorities
in coordination with working route hours.
12) Responsible for achieving set goals and standards.
13) Working with drivers and equipment operators to access situations and
respond in a positive and consistent manner
14) Will be expected to adhere to our company's values and standards.
15) Must be able to troubleshoot and diagnose problems.
16) Are responsible to bring in your own basic toolset.
Must be able to use power tools, measure, and cut accurately. Able to replace brakes and repair lights on trailers and troubleshoot any problems.
Keywords: Cougle's Recycling Inc., Reading , Fleet Trailer Mechanic-FULL TIME, Professions , Hamburg, Pennsylvania
here to apply!