2023 Intern - Corporate Internship Program
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Penske Truck Leasing is seeking full-time paid Interns to join our Corporate offices team in the Summer of 2023! We are accepting applications and actively interviewing qualified candidates for these positions.
These opportunities will be full-time, generally Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm for approximately 12 weeks (May - August). Eligible candidates must be full time College students in an accredited program. Successful candidates will enjoy working with knowledgeable professionals in a great work environment!
In addition to responsibility for various assignments and projects related to their field of study, all Interns will participate in Penske's Cooperative Internship Program. This is an extremely hand's-on, robust program where all Interns will participate in events throughout the summer program that revolve around the three main pillars of the program: Community Service, Social Networking, and Professional Development.
These temporary seasonal positions are located at our Corporate offices in the suburban setting of Green Hills, PA which is 7 miles South of Reading, PA. Our location is a convenient commute with ample free and easy parking.
Internship Opportunities may be open in the following fields:
• Student must be pursuing Bachelor's degree in an accredited program (some internships require specific areas of study)
• GPA of 3.0 or higher is required
• Student should be entering Junior or Senior year
• Completion of some core curriculum classes is preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Solid understanding of time management and ability to multitask
• Ability to interface professionally with all levels in the organization
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Penske, Reading , 2023 Intern - Corporate Internship Program, Professions , Reading, Pennsylvania
here to apply!