Posted on: March 20, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers, restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in order to deliver on their commitments.
What You'll Do
• Responsible for allocating orders.
• Releasing work to warehouse floor.
• Balancing workflow with forklift drivers.
• Ensuring inbound and outbound truck turn times are within acceptable levels.
• Release work to the work queue in a manner that ensures maximum levels of interleaving, productivity, and carrier turn times.
What Experience You Need
• Warehouse experience preferred.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred,
• Strong communication skills preferred.
What Could Set You Apart
• Ability to communicate effectively with variety of individuals
• Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems.
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me? We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers feed the world.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.
Keywords: Americold, Reading , Wave Planner, Professions , Mountville, Pennsylvania
here to apply!