Posted on: September 13, 2019
This position is responsible for direct administrative support of
24/7 Director, 24/7 Manager, 6 Supervisors, Training Coaches, and
other Management positions. Provides timely system updates of
vendor information, OEM telematics.
- Attends to all daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, administrative
duties for entire department
- Manages service provider updates for 24/7 and overflow for SPM by
contacting providers for clarification of changes and entering
updates into the AS400 and ServiceNet.
- Manages all department purchases and invoicing by ordering
supplies, reward & recognition give cards, etc. and validating
invoices upon receipt.
- Receives and Processes Telematics data from OEM by
updating/resetting engine passwords, following up with OEM as
needed to ensure proper repairs are provided.
- Develop and create instruction materials for corporate and
departmental policy & procedures by documenting changes provided by
- Other projects as assigned by the supervisor.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Associate's degree
- 3-5 years of experience in administration and or similar role.
Background in call centers preferred
- Must be familiar with AS-400 and Microsoft applications.
- Microsoft Access experience preferred
- Good analytical skills and presentation / communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Good time management skills and ability to manage deadlines and
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a
premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations
in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Reading , 24/7 Administrator, Professions , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!