Senior Salesforce Developer
Posted on: October 12, 2019
The Senior Salesforce Developer is responsible for development,
implementation, and management of our Salesforce platform.
Salesforce developer is also responsible for configuring, testing
and implementing new applications, and assisting in the design of
applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
Salesforce developer will be the primary IT contact for our
salesforce platform and will provide directions to business teams
around the custom development or configuration. Salesforce
Developer will be also responsible for day-to-day interactions with
the offshore team. Salesforce developer will be also responsible to
interact with salesforce support. Will be
responsible to evaluate the apps that will be installed on the
- Directly interact with business SME's and eliciting/documenting
- Work with a global team of Salesforce programming and declarative
- Participate in requirements and solution design workshops with IT
and business stakeholders to provide analysis and solution design
expertise that align with companies current and future needs
- Daily sync up with offshore team/offshore lead
- Salesforce Support, Code Review, Maintain & define salesforce
- Support Salesforce to backend web services Integration
- Evaluate and maintain salesforce security best practices with
applications installed in salesforce.
- Define Architecture for mobile enablement of various salesforce
- Other projects as assigned by the manager.
- Bachelor's degree required, concentration in Computer Science or
- 7 years of overall software development experience required.
- 4 years of experience in salesforce programming required.
- At least 1 year of experience in Salesforce Lightning
- 1-2 years of project management experience preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience working directly with business
users, salesforce administrators for requirements gathering,
solution design, development & deploy required.
- Experience in the following technologies preferred:
-APEX, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers,
Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound
-Visual Force Pages
-Aura Framework, Building Lightning Aura Components
-Integration via ETL Tools
-Salesforce's native declarative functions (Process Builder, Flow,
Reports and Dashboards, Permissions, etc.)
- Must fully understand system development lifecycle, methodologies
- Must be proficient in troubleshooting skills and show the ability
to apply knowledge to resolve issues quickly.
- Ability to work closely with process owners & salesforce admins
during requirements gathering, development, testing and deployment
- Must be able to effectively communicate with multiple business
- Willingness to work with coworkers that handle other development
technologies and collaborate effectively required.
- Ability to organize, manage and guide the offshore salesforce
development with the standards, process and procedures
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a
premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations
in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Reading , Senior Salesforce Developer, Professions , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!