Sales and Management Trainee - Vehicle Remarketing
Posted on: March 27, 2020
Penske Truck Leasing is seeking a Sales & Management Trainee to
join our Vehicle Remarketing Department.
The primary focus of this position is to make outbound calls to
interested buyers, and cold call prospective customers in order to
generate leads for sales representatives to follow up on. The goal
of this position is to create qualified customers to eventually
result in the sale. Additionally, this role will also reach out to
dealer and fleet customers that we have not sold to in an extended
period to generate additional opportunities, and also assist with
listing and maintaining inventory on major auction and aggregator
websites. This position will prepare you for greater levels of
responsibility within the Remarketing department.
Work Location: 2561 Bernville Road Reading PA 19605
- Make outbound calls to retail and wholesale web and field leads,
previous purchasers, inquirers that did not purchase and other
prospects to generate new sales
- Effectively managing time to contact as many customers as
- Finding additional customers above and beyond those who express
- Follow-up calls, setting appointments
- Take inbound calls when necessary to handle call volume and as
part of ongoing training
- Assist with managing inventory on various auction websites
- Other projects as assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor's degree required, preferred concentration in Business
- Some sales or customer service experience required
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must have written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with windows based programs required
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a
premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations
in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Reading , Sales and Management Trainee - Vehicle Remarketing, Sales , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!