Food Service Manager (Sales)
Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: April 10, 2021
This position can be located in the following areas:
- New Jersey
- New York
The Food Service Leader will execute selling and growth strategies
for new business and assigned Food Service accounts across the
Mid-Atlantic US (VA, WV, DC, MD, DE, PA, NJ) - working closely with
local Sales Leadership and the Food Service team to achieve this
success. The Leader will be able to establish and develop
relationships with new customers, as well as manage existing key
customer relationships (including outlet development, customer
service, and portfolio optimization). These accounts may include,
but are not limited to: Distributors, Industrial Accounts, Contract
Management Companies, Group Purchasing Organizations, Government
Agencies, Colleges and Universities, Hospitals, and Restaurant
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Work with Regional BBU sales teams to identify new Food Service
opportunities and develop those opportunities into new profitable
- Act as liaison between Center BBU food service team and
Regional BBU leaders on assigned key customers, including issue
resolution, customer maintenance, etc.
- Maximize volume with portfolio and/or outlet expansion in
existing key customers via analysis of customer information and
business trends and using fact-based selling.
- Work closely with local sales operations teams to resolve key
customer concerns and issues.
- Ability to travel 3-4 days/week.
- Bachelor's level degree. A combination of education, training
and experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform
the work may be substituted.
- Minimum of 5 years of fact-based selling experience in the
packaged goods category and preferably within the food service
segment; experience with frozen bakery goods a plus.
- Proven sales history documenting successful customer
development and customer service, including 'cold' calls.
- Proven experience working in Microsoft Windows Suite.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Ability to analyze various data, process/synthesize data, and
develop data-based recommendations quickly.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Fully developed presentation skills.
Physical Demands:The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be requested to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to use a variety of communication methods on frequent
- Use a notebook computer and standard office equipment printers,
fax, phone etc.
- Able to sit, stand, stoop and have use of hand motor
- Use various forms of transportation for extended periods of
time on periodic basis.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Reading , Food Service Manager (Sales), Sales , Burnham, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!