Channel Sales Director
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Gigamon, recently certified as a Great Place to Work, helps the
world's leading organizations run fast, stay secure and innovate.
We provide the industry's first elastic visibility and analytics
fabric, which closes the cloud visibility gap by enabling cloud
tools to see the network and network tools to see the cloud. With
visibility across their entire hybrid cloud network, organizations
can improve customer experience, eliminate security blind spots,
and reduce cost and complexity. Gigamon has been awarded over 90
technology patents and enjoys world-class customer satisfaction
with more than 4,000 organizations, including over 80 percent of
the Fortune 100 and hundreds of government and educational
Gigamon is seeking a Director, EMEA Channel Sales to drive overall
channel revenue for all products, support and services. S/he will
develop and leverage network of channel partners to ensure coverage
across all focus markets and segments. Responsibilities:
- Drive Gigamon Regional Sales leadership, Sales & SE and
marketing teams to ensure awareness and linkage to Gigamon's
channel strategy and philosophy.
- Provide input to corporate education team as to channel partner
enablement and certification programs.
- Build out and own executive VP and C-level relationships across
the America's VAR network.
- Increase the strategic value of the Gigamon brand in the market
through channel marketing activities and campaigns.
- Identify white space opportunities and built pipeline across
- Directly manage EMEA's channel team & national reseller acct
- Leverage the 'extended internal & external' teams to grow
revenue & market share
- Work with EMEA channel marketing to design and execute America
channel programs and campaigns.
- Oversee EMEA wide partner business planning process and set
objectives, financial targets and critical milestones
- Participate in regular quarterly business reviews with top
partners in theater
- Provide VP WW Channel with critical business visibility and
weekly business status
- Provide understanding of business dynamics and key driver by
Americas region / country and set localized strategy
- Overseeing SFDC for partners and deal registrations for overall
- Builds relationship with technology vendors and alliance
partners to identify mutual greenfield opportunities
- Works collaboratively between partners and Gigamon sales team
to drive white space discussion and opportunity generation.
- Stays abreast of competitive products, technologies and
industry trends -
- Preparation of presentations, territory plans and reports
- Ten (10 +) plus years sales experience of managing channel
programs and relationships in high technology products
- Knowledge of networking, data center and security technologies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to represent
GigamonEMEA front person for channel
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must
be high energy, motivated and a self starter
- Ability to travel up to 50% within the assigned territory
Keywords: Gigamon, Reading , Channel Sales Director, Sales , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!