Company: The HR-Dept.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Fertrell Company supports the agriculture industry by
providing the best quality in soil, garden, and animal nutrition
products. Since 1946, we have proudly offered products that have
been extensively tested and only contain the best quality
Our mission is to be your trusted partner; creating superior
products for healthier soil, plants and animals. Healing the earth
and feeding the world - Better Naturally!
The Agronomist is the plant and soil scientist who studies and
improves on the process of growing farm crops. They help farmers
use their land more effectively and suggest methods to increase
yields. Agronomists also aid in solving or preventing problems with
soil and crops.
Agronomist Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete formula's for fertilizer production
- To communicate project and research to the public through
seminars and workshops.
- To recommend the farmers, the best practices for soil
conservation and plant growth.
- To develop newer methods of soil conservation.
- To educate others on the sales team to aid in the crossing
selling of company products.
- To sell company products.
- To attend tradeshows, growers meeting, support existing and
create new members of distribution network requiring frequent
travel (includes preparation and presentation of topics for
meetings and seminars) Agronomist Skills and Specifications
- Working knowledge of related scientific methods.
- Should be able to read, write and understand work related
- Should be able to identify the pros and cons of available
- Should be able to effectively manage their deadlines.
- Should be able to effectively convey their message and at the
same time should be a good listener and interpreter.
- Should have good mathematical skills.
- Should be able to read and analyze soil reports from various
labs The Agronomist position involves extensive travel
Agronomist Benefits include medical insurance, paid time off and
holidays, bonus, company vehicle after 180 days.
Agronomist base pay is $45,000-$50,000 plus bonuses based on
Benefits Medical Insurance
Keywords: The HR-Dept., Reading , Agronomy Sales, Sales , Bainbridge, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!