Tabletop Sales Coordinator
Company: Singer Equipment Company
Posted on: September 15, 2023
The Tabletop Sales Coordinator is responsible to coordinate and
assist with tabletop sales processes. Tabletop is defined as china,
glass, silver and any tabletop accessories as well as items curated
specifically for our front of house clients. In this role, the team
member will work alongside the best and brightest minds in
restaurant design and supply to fulfill clients visions for their
restaurant and other foodservice concepts. As part of the sales
team, the team member will focus on supporting the Lead Tabletop
Specialist in Singer Equipment Companys corporate strategy, sales
and margin growth as well as serving as liaison for our New York
City tabletop showroom. Responsibilities:
- Support the Lead Tabletop Specialist and assist with tabletop
consulting, business development and pitch decks.
- Support the Lead Tabletop Specialist in quoting, sampling,
comprehensive forecasting and backorder reporting.
- Manage and coordinate calendar of sales trainings and
- Serve as permanent liaison for LMT tabletop showroom.
- Manage shipping & tracking of proprietary and exclusive
- Support additional sales projects and efforts as
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective
manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications.
- Exhibit competency in ERP navigation, order entry and quotation
processes and provide any backup as needed.
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to ensure
on-time delivery at levels that meet or exceed customer
expectations. Ideal Candidate Will Possess the Following Skills and
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college in a business or
communications related program but may consider some college and
experience in lieu of degree.
- Three (3) or more years of recent administrative, customer
service and/or sales experience preferred.
- The ability to critically assess and engage with a project.
Thinking outside the box and creativity are welcome!
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills along with
presentation skills required.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge and understanding of instructional design process,
principles and practices.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Perform work under minimal supervision with accountability to
meet deadlines. Salary $65,000-$75,000 and full benefits package!
At Singer Equipment Company, we value each and every one of our
dedicated staff and therefore are pleased to offer a competitive
starting wage, a comprehensive benefits package including: medical,
dental, vision, short term and long term disability, 401K with
company match, group life insurance, flexible spending, paid time
off, and paid holidays. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disability
Keywords: Singer Equipment Company, Reading , Tabletop Sales Coordinator, Sales , Elverson, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!