Real Estate Agent (New or Experienced Agents)
Company: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Job Description Are you ambitious, enthusiastic, resilient? Dream of your own business in real estate sales? We provide the best training, mentorship, and a proven method to become successful. If you are ready to put in the time and energy to take advantage of our reputation, tools, and support and can respond quickly to today's buyers' and sellers' needs, we want to talk with you. We can help you turn this decision into life changing income and personal reward. If you've ever considered a profession in real estate, get connected with our Career Counselors by submitting your information.
- Interact with customers via phone, email, and social media
- Advise contacts on the state of the real estate market
- Collect and distribute information concerning the need to buy or sell real estate
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects
- Assist potential clients with financial decisions concerning real estate
- Resolve conflicts that arise during the purchase or sale of real estate property. Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty The Homesale Family of Companies is the leading real estate company serving the Baltimore, Maryland, South Central and Southeastern PA real estate markets. Today, Homesale Realty has more than 25 offices with over 1,000 real estate agents. Whether you are a buyer or a seller, or simply in need of exceptional real estate service, every Homesale team member conducts business with one Core Purpose in mind: We help people achieve their dreams.
Our goal is to help you succeed in your real estate career. As a Homesale Realty real estate agent, you are given access to top-of-the-line training and cutting-edge technology targeted at making your real estate career a success. We also offer competitive health care and wealth building plans.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, broker, home, house, listing, real estate agent, real estate courier, resident, residential real estate, residential leasing agent
Keywords: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty, Reading , Real Estate Agent (New or Experienced Agents), Sales , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!